Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sat. Aug 21, 2010

I wanted to share some pictures from Sat. Aug. 21. The Swan Girl and the Red Dragon were both done at Gardener's Market. The boy and his mother spent a while trying to decide wether to have a dragon on his face or to be a dragon. The color red is appearently his favorite color-normally the dragon is done in green or blue, but I love to take requests, for color, or designs. they loved it.

The Piano design was done at Providence city's "Art in the Park" event, which was immediately after gardeners' market. This is Mrs. Moon, who is in charge of the Cache Children's Choir, and I had been wanting to do this design on such a musically inclined person.

It was a busy day, because I then had to rush to make it to a cousins wedding reception(with my face still painted) got a lot of comments on my profession. But life is such an adveture when you're a face painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment